In Tibetan monasteries situated above series of crystal caves in northern Nepal, near lake Rara , Tibetan priests still use ancient Laeni , Atlantian technique during their deep Tibetan meditations. These splendid caves and monasteries during Lanei civilization represented Shamba’La , the temple of earth and natural cycle of transformation .
This is were Lanei priests healed people by teaching them meditations, today known as Tibetan meditations, which renewed and healed cellular structure and gave new vitality and youth to the body. With the help of various crystals , during meditations they raised energy vibrations of the cells to the point at which the cells transformed themselves from being tired and old into new disease free young state. This technique of vibrational transformation or as in alchemy they call transmutation was first recorded 35,000 years ago by Atlantean Priest Thoth, known as Hermes Trismegist.
These are Smaragd or Emerald tablets, found in upper Egypt. Their message is the same as the prayers and technique used to help enter deep states of Tibetan Meditation.
In summary the prayer says:
When upon you come the pain or feeling of despair examine the situation in your head and form clear mental picture , thought form, by using your whole brain.
Then send that feeling to your feet , connect with the ground and draw from the earth and rocks the energy vibrations of the water, intensified but he energy of fire.
Send the vibrations starting from the feet throughout your hands and your heart back to your head and brain.
Feel the pulsations and vibrations of every cells in your body.
Allow the rhythmical waves of the water driven by the soft breeze of the wind and glow of sun fire to swing you into the peaceful but highly vibrational charged state of perfect tranquility.
Become one with the All that is, earth, Sky, Fire , Water and Wind.
Become the transformational element of Nature, and it’s eternal never ending renewed cycle.
your feelings will be transformed and your cells transmuted to renewed state of well-being.
There are many translations of Emerald Tablets . Many alchemist like Merlin, and many philosophers and scientists interpreted the writing of emerald tablets in their search for philosophical stone, or fountain of youth. One of particularly beautiful and poetic interpretation is by the famous scientist Sir Isaac Newton, which was found among his alchemical papers:
1. Tis true without error, certain & most true.
2. That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.
3. And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.
5. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
6. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
7. Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
8. It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
9. By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
10. & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
11. Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
12. So was the world created.
13. From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.
14. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.
in my next article I will talk more about how this feeling of deep state of Tibetan Meditation and the connection with the electromagnetic rhythm of the Earth is created and accomplished by using Tesla Rei Vibrational Generators.